Find the way to achieve true Christian growth that leads to a life of confidence and fruitfulness. Studying Colossians can help us resist the fine-sounding arguments enticing us to add to what Jesus has done. Only if we are convinced about the true identity of Christ, and certain that He alone is all we need to grow, we will mature into confident Christians.
The Good Book Guides have been developed to ensure that each session not only seeks to uncover the meaning of the passage and see how it fits into the big picture of the Bible, but also leads people to apply what they have learnt to their lives.
- Talkabout: discussion starters
- Investigate: inductive study questions
- Explore More: (optional) questions that connect the text with other parts of the Bible
- Apply sections
- Getting Personal opportunities for each member
- Prayer thanksgiving and requests based on the text studied.
The Leader’s Guide provides historical background information, explanations of the text, guidance on how best to help uncover the truths, and extra activity ideas.
There are no reviews yet.