What does it mean to have a genuine experience of God? The wonderful truths of the Gospel, and the indwelling of the Holy Spirit give Christians a unique experience of God, seen and felt in many ways. Work through these six study chapters with a group or individually and discover the riches that are yours in Christ. Includes:
- Talkabout: discussion starters
- Investigate: inductive study questions
- Explore More: (optional) questions that connect the text with other parts of the Bible
- Apply sections
- Getting Personal opportunities for each member
- Prayer thanksgiving and requests based on the text studied.
The Leader’s Guide provides historical background information, explanations of the text, guidance on how best to help uncover the truths, and extra activity ideas.